Spicy Butternut Squash Soup: Embrace the Cozy Heat of Autumn!
As the leaves turn and temperatures drop, it's time to savor the comforting flavors of fall. Our Spicy Butternut Squash Soup is the perfect way to do just that.This soup is a harmonious blend of creamy butternut squash and just the right amount of Emmaline's Hot Sauce. It's the ideal balance of comfort and spice that will warm you from the inside out. Give it a try. Here's how:
**Spicy Butternut Squash Soup:**
- 1 medium butternut squash, peeled and diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1-2 tablespoons Emmaline's Hot Sauce (adjust to taste)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh cilantro or pumpkin seeds for garnish
1. In a large pot, sauté the chopped onion and garlic until fragrant.
2. Add the diced butternut squash and vegetable broth. Simmer until the squash is tender.
3. Use an immersion blender to purée the soup until smooth.
4. Stir in the coconut milk and Emmaline's All Natural Hot Sauce, adjusting the spice level to your liking.
5. Season with salt and pepper and garnish with fresh cilantro or pumpkin seeds. Serve hot and enjoy the comforting heat of this autumn soup!